Tuesday, October 1, 2019

"BONUS OCTOBER" by Jason Foss


                            "BONUS OCTOBER"


                  Today is the beginning of Bonus October! If I asked you if you know anyone that's going through a lot of stress in their life who comes to mind?

                 This month I would like to help that person and at the same time show you my appreciation. Stress is affecting people every day. It attacks people we care about. Today we fight back!

              How can we do that? By replacing that person you are thinking about's stress with overwhelming kindness.

           Having a low rate of just $120 for a full year of Life Coaching is not enough. After Interviewing and speaking to some of these Great Leaders on Linkedin I realize I can do more. I need to meet you halfway. Literally!

            So by you trusting me by Referring one person I'm giving you a $20 Commission and a $40 Bonus. So you will not only be helping a Friend or loved one that is dealing with stress but you will make $60 dollars a person just for giving someone the support they need.

            Use that $60 dollars for Halloween decorations, save it, take someone out, or give it back to the person you are worried about.  You made a difference in that person's life so you deserve to decide.

          And that person you send my way will be in good hands.  I'm going to give them my eBook "The Hourglass", and my two motivational eBooks that are available on Amazon, for Free too!

         I have 24 concepts and motivating tactics that I will give them all throughout the year.  They will be so focused on improving their situation that Stress will no longer be in control.  They will.  Have a nice October!

                                    Jason Foss
                                    Life Coach
                                    954 743 8670
                           Jason_foss23@yahoo.com


 "If this blog motivates you in any way please consider becoming one of my Patrons and write in the community section.   Feel free to call me and let me know how I can support you as well."


                                                              https://www.patreon.com/Jasonefoss

No comments:

Post a Comment