Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Elizabeth Bromke "Christmas On Maplewood Mountain" An Interview by Jason E. Foss


                                                                               ELIZABETH BROMKE

              "Great Authors are so creative.  They can build a whole new world in a book.  Their characters make sense.  The story is written with so much detail that you can almost see it in your mind like you are watching a movie and not reading a book.  Elizabeth Bromke is one of those Great Authors.  Elizabeth takes the time to let us know what motivates her"

                                                                                                         Jason E. Foss


Jason:                    "What motivated you to write "Christmas On Maplewood Mountain"?"


Elizabeth:

                                "I was motivated to write Christmas on Maplewood once I had finished my first full-length manuscript. That "MS* was a middle grade piece, which I also hope to publish one day. But after I had finished, I felt that I wanted to pursue the romance genre, since I'm a fan. Why this exact story? It's lived in my head for a while now. I am fascinated by family dynamics, and I love "mountain life", so it all came together.


Jason:                     "Can you relate to the character Mary Delaney, and if so, what characteristics of hers can you relate to?


Elizabeth:

                                 "I can relate to Mary's independent nature and will to be herself. I wish I were as disciplined as she is, and I wish I had her hair!"


Jason:                      "For those that would like to read your book briefly describe "Christmas On Maplewood Mountain"?"


Elizabeth:

                                  "Christmas on Maplewood Mountain" is a story about a high-tech, big-city executive who, thanks to his VP, meets a beautiful mountain innkeeper. Sparks fly, but the VP happens to be the innkeeper's sister. She throws a wrench into the romance."


Jason:                      "Do you have any new books in the works and if so what can you share with us about it?"


Elizabeth:

                                 "I am working on Book Two of the Maplewood Series. In it, we see Mary and Kurt's relationship development; however, the story line focuses on Anna. We learn why she has such an edge and see where she goes with it. I'm super excited about this book! I hope it answers readers' questions about Mary and Kurt AND the meddling sister."


Jason:                       "Where is the easiest place your fans and book lovers can buy "Christmas On Maplewood Mountain"?"


Elizabeth:

                                   "Fans can purchase this title on Amazon here!"  https://t.co/i9QC9kHBOi


                                                                                        CLOSING

                 "Elizabeth was motivated to write "Christmas On Maplewood Mountain" once she finished her first full-length manuscript.  This amazing Author brought her love for "mountian life", family dynamics, and romance and gives you a brilliant love story.  Fans and book lovers especially the ones that love a great romance copy the link above and buy "Christmas On Maplewood Mountain"."


                                                                           Jason E. Foss
                                                                           Empowered-individuals.com
                                                                           (954) 743 8670


No comments:

Post a Comment