Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Martha Perez "In The Dark" An Interview with Martha Perez by Jason E. Foss



                                                                                  MARTHA PEREZ

               I really appreciate all types a Authors that write from the heart.  This one Author is definitely someone that does just that.  Even though Martha Perez writes this way I still wanted to find out where she gets her motivation.  A lot of Martha Perez fans want to know what drives her to write so much.  She didn't mind taking the time to let us in on where she gets her motivation from."

                                                                                                                                     Jason E. Foss

Jason:                 1)What motivated you to write 'In the Dark?'

Martha:

                            "I was inspired to write In The Dark because I adore writing short stories. I also have a short story about my Son and dedicated this book to his memory. In The Dark offers eight distinctive and fantastic stories. These short stories will make you laugh cry they will Boggle your Mind."

Jason:                2) What is your favorite chapter from your book 'In The Dark" and why?


Martha:        

                            "I can’t say goodbye.  I feel alone with the beautiful memories of my Son I was in darkness. To all the parents that have lost a child, I know what you’re going through. I wanted to leave a message about the grieving process."

Jason:                 3)You have some very cool book covers. How do you come up with them?


Martha:

                            "I always envision my book covers."


Jason:                4)Out of all of your books who is your favorite character and what do you like most about this character?

Martha:

                           "Broken Pieces.   Abby character was a lot like me a survivor with a humble heart. This story is close to my heart."

Jason:                5) For anyone that wants to buy one of your books which of your books do you recommend them reading first?

Martha:

                           "BROKEN PIECES because it’s about a girl whose life is full of misery and pain caused by a dysfunctional family, child abuse, bullying, unfulfilled love, and romance.  The Broken Collection will capture your heart and soul."


                                                                                              CLOSING

         "Her love for writing short stories motivated her to write 'In The Dark".  Martha Perez has a lot of books out and I know that she has some new ones in the works.  Martha Perez writes with a purpose.  You can tell this Author took time into this book.  For those that love short stories and reading from an Author that writes with a purpose go to Amazon.com and download Martha Perez's book 'In the Dark'."

                                                                                                              Jason E. Foss
                                                                                                              Empowered-Individuals.com
                                                                                                              (954) 743 8670

3 comments:

  1. Martha, I enjoyed the light you shed on 'In the Dark'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you enjoyed "In the Dark" Thank you for your kindness & support, Eva!♥

      Delete