Wednesday, October 21, 2020

"My Motivation Is Success" An Interview with Tatiana Rodriguez by Jason E. Foss

 


                                                              TATIANA RODRIGUEZ

                                      Nothing should come in between you and your dreams.  You are valuable.  You are special.  Always take the time to ask yourself, what do I want in life?  Who do I want to be?  Once you figure that out you can be successful at it.  Take the journey.  Take the chance.  If you haven't found success yet it's only a matter of time.  The best way to get to that level is to learn from those that have made it.  Listen and read about the ones that has already figured out how to get there.  Tatiana Rodriguez are one of those that managed to maintain a high level of success in more than one industry.  Once you have a direction to where you want to go and the path you want to take, it's all about taking the steps towards it.  Tatiana Rodriguez lets us know what motivates her.


Jason:                  You are an inspiration to a lot of people!  It's hard to reach your level of Success in any industry, yet you manage to stay consistent.  How do you do it?  What's your motivation? 


Tatiana:

                         My motivation is success. I set goals for myself and do not give up until I achieve them. I love helping my clients finance their dream home.  


Jason:               You are very good at what you do and there are a lot of qualities one must have to be successful.  What do you feel is the best characteristic to have in order to be successful?


Tatiana:

                         "I think in order to be successful you need to be committed, set short term and long term goals, be ok with failures but never give up."


 Jason:            Do you have any other Passion or Life Goals and if so what are they?


Tatiana:

                        "I do, I have a passion for music and acting.  I’m also an entertainer.  I’ve been singing since I was 11 years old and I think being so used to being on stage gives me the confidence and success at my job."


Jason:                 For those that are inspired by you and would like to chase their dreams and achieve their Life Goals what advice would you give them that would help them to be successful?


Tatiana:

                             "My advice to them would be to never give up, things in life sometimes takes time.  Eat healthy, stay active, set goals, accept failures and don’t be afraid to start over."

    

Jason:                  You are very motivating.  For those that would love to support you how can they do so and what is the best way for them to contact you?


Tatiana:

                       "If they would like to support my business they can follow my social media"


                                         www.facebook.com/TatianaRodriguezMLO

                                         www.instagram.com/TatianaRodriguezMLo   

                                                                Website: 

                                                www.primeres.com/TRodriguez  

And to support my music, they can look me up by Tatiana Liary, all my music is available in all digital platforms. 

                                                                 Music:                                         

                                          www.instagram.com/TatianaLiaryOfficial     

            

                                                              CLOSING

                          This is the first time I heard someone say that they are literally motivated by success itself.   That is such an amazing driving force.  There is no wrong answer when it comes to what motivates you.  What makes you get up in the morning?  What gives you the energy to grow?  What do you want that you don't have yet?  Ask these questions and sooner or later you are going to find that thing that fuels you to succeed.  You want more?  You deserve more.  Tatiana Rodriguez believes in you.  She knows that commitment to your goal will get you there.  Keep pushing yourself towards it.  Success is always possible.  You just have to be willing to take the chance.  Follow the path of those that made it and enjoy the process of finding your way.  Let everyone know what you want.  Put yourself out there.  The opportunitues will come.  Click on the link above and support Tatiana Rodriguez's music.   Connect with her.  Use her success tips to help you get closer and closer to your own goals.


                                    Jason  E. Foss
                                    Life Coach
                                    Author/Blogger
                                    954 743 8670


"If this blog motivates you in any way please consider becoming one of my Patrons and write in the community section.   Feel free to call me and let me know how I can support you as well."


                       HYPERLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment