Monday, July 13, 2020

"Babygirl Let's Talk" by Kiara Mata An Interview with Kiara Mata by Jason E. Foss


                               KIARA MATA

           "Great Leaders care about people.  They strive to make others around them better.  They look past themselves.  I enjoy looking for this kind of person to find out what motivates them.  Kiara Mata is one of these Great Leaders.  She let us know what motivates her."

                                       - Jason E. Foss


Jason:           "You are an inspiration to a lot of people. A lot of women are looking forward to your book coming out. Even guys look forward to buying it because it's about empowering women without bashing men. What is your motivation?"


Kiara:

                     "My motivation behind “Babygirl Let’s Talk” is to remind women how powerful, how beautiful and how necessary they are to this world. As a woman, especially in the 21st century, I think it’s easy to get caught up and forget your worth because you’re constantly trying to prove it to others, whether it’s in a romantic relationship, at the office or even to your own family. Women wear so many hats, from mother to daughter, to employee or boss, or wife. I’ve forgotten my worth in relationships and settled for less than what I know I deserve, so I want to help other women not fall into that. I want to be their cheerleader, their motivator, and their reminder that they are worth more than diamonds or rubies."


Jason:           "You are very good at what you do and there are a lot of qualities one must have to be successful. What do you feel is the best characteristic to have in order to be successful?"


Kiara:

                     "I think the most important quality you need to be successful is grit. People will doubt you, question you, judge you and completely misunderstand you on your journey to becoming whoever and whatever God’s called you to be. For me, grit means having a dream worth fighting for, thick skin against the naysayers and most importantly, a relentless work ethic. "


                 

Jason:           "Do you have any other Passion or Life Goals and if so what are they?"



Kiara:   

                     "I love to spend time with my family. Besides traveling and being able to impact others globally, a personal goal of mine is to show my family the American Dream. My grandparents emigrated to New York when they were 20 years old, I want to show them they didn’t leave their country, their culture and language just to struggle to get by and pay the bills. I want to show them the dream." I also want to help people realize they can live that same dream too. I want them to know they don’t have settle or give up on their hopes of becoming whoever they’d like."

                 


Jason:         "For those that are inspired by you and would like to chase their dreams and achieve their Life Goals what advice would you give them that would help them to be successful?"




Kiara:

                       "I think everyone has their own path in life, but relationships are something we all have in common. People are a blessing to us. Nothing is coincidental, we cross paths for a reason, whether it’s for a season or lifetime. Learn from the people God’s placed in your life, even the ones that try your patience, they’re there for your good too even when it doesn’t feel like it."


Jason:          "You are very motivating. For those that would love to support you how can they do so and what is the best way for them to contact you?"


Kiara:         Follow on instagram:

https://instagram.com/kiarakaylynn?igshid=15pkfoku3xb72

 or email at

     kiarakaylynn94@gmail.com


                    "I am very excited about connecting with people and helping them flourish in their personal development, business, and relationships. My goal is to have the best impact possible."
               
                 
                                 CLOSING

                "Kiara Mata is very passionate about helping people. I'm inspired by the way she wants to make a difference. Follow or Email Kiara if you would like to share any experiences that helped shaped you into the person you are today or helped you to grow."

     

                                            Jason E. Foss
                                            Life Coach
                                            Author/Blogger
                                            954 743 8670
   

"If this blog motivates you in any way please consider becoming one of my Patrons and write in the community section.   Feel free to call me and let me know how I can support you as well."


                       HYPERLINK


No comments:

Post a Comment