Tuesday, October 1, 2019

"Prioritize, Set a Timeline, and go for it!" -Zalime Diaz. An Interview with Zalime Diaz by Jason E. Foss.





                                                                                     ZALIME DIAZ

                                        "Great Leaders defy the odds.  It doesn't matter the situation they are in.  There is something inside of them that not only gets them through it but they flourish.  They take control of their environment.  They adapt.  They lock in on their goals and there is nothing that will stand in their way.  Failure is not even a thought.  Only what do I have to do to get to where I want to go.  Zalime Diaz is one of these Great Leaders.  She let us know what motivates her."


Jason:                                "What motivates you as the Store Manager at Brooks Brothers?


Zalime:

                                          "Three years ago Brooks Brothers reached out to me on Linkedin.  I'm motivated by the fact that I can be a huge part of someone's life.  Whether it is for a wedding or any type of special event I'm making a difference in their life.

                                          "I was into retail ever since I was a little girl.  My mom and I would go in downtown Manhattan to purchase clothing in bulk and resell it.  That sparked up a partnership between my mother and some investors in Queens, NY.  And that's how I developed a Passion for Retail"

                                          "At 18 I worked at AutoZone.  Even though I was the only Female I was promoted very quickly.  It wasn't the greatest environment to work in being around so many angry men.  I was young and everyone doubted me.  I had to prove myself that I deserved the Title of Manager and I did.

                                       
Jason:                               "You are very good at what you do and there are a lot of qualities one must have to be successful.  What do you feel is the best characteristic to have in order to be successful.


Zalime:

                                          "Success is different for every person.  It can be lots of money, happiness, or more time with family.  For me success is the amount of connections I built over the years.  Being heavily involved  in people's lives is important to me.  Yes, we are Professionals.  We work together forty hours a week.  But we feel like we're Family.  It's a competitive environment but we support eachother.  We make sure we're all okay.

                                         "For me, it's all about giving back to the community and the Relationships I have gained throughout the years.  Outside of the job I like to be involved in charities.  I raised money for Wounded Warriors.  We also raise money for Red Cross.  Even this weekend we did the St. Jude walk.  I'll be doing Pride for Orlando to show support.


Jason:                             "Do you have any other Passions or Life Goals and if so what are they?


Zalime:

                                       "I am embarking on a new journey.  I am working for a Credit Repair Business and helping people to get back on their feet.  I would love to be the  Ambassador of a Company.  I also love to Model.  I am currently competing for the Cover of MAXIM Magazine."


Jason:                            "For those that are inspired by you and would like to chase their dreams and achieve their Life Goals what advice would you give them that would help them to be successful?"


Zalime:

                                        "Identify what your goals are.  Create a list of the goals they want to accomplish.  Prioritize.  Set a Timeline.  Then go after it.  Don't stop!  Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it or that you're not good enough.  You're going to have setbacks.  You're going to lose Friends.  There's nothing worse than not going for your dreams.

                                         "Recently I was competing to be on the Cover of MAXIM Magazine. I had Professional photos done of myself wearing bathing suits, and other types of photos.  The current Company I worked for disapproved of some of photos because the photos didn't uphold the Company Brand's Image.  I had to choose between upholding the Company's Image or chasing my Dreams.  I chose to chase my Dreams.  I had to disassociate myself with the Company, Colleagues, and Friends that I have gained over the years working for the Company.  I use that as my Fuel.  I keep it in the back of my mind to keep moving forward.  These things needed to happen to see who really has my back."



Jason:                                "You are very motivating. For those that would love to support you how can they do so and what is the best way for them to contact you?"


Zalime:

                                              "Social media is a great way to reach me.  Instagram.  Linkedin.  If anyone needs help with their credit feel free to contact me.  You can vote for me to be on the cover of MAXIM Magazine.  I would appreciate it.  If you know of any Sponsors that would also be a great help.  Thank you."


                                    Link:  https://maximcovergirl.com/2019/zalime-diaz

                                    Link:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/zalime-diaz-78805485

                                    Link:  https://www.instagram.com/zalime_diaz/

                                         C: 407.552.1891

                                         E: diazzalime@gmail.com



                                                                                 CLOSING

                                               Zalime Diaz is a force to be reckoned with.  Not because she has all of these goals and ambitions.  But because she wants to build Relationships with people so the people around her achieve their goals too.  You can believe money is what makes you Successful.  A lot of people do.  She chose connections.  Even as a kid she built partnerships with her mom and someone else to sell men's clothes.  Now she's at Brooks Brothers making sure people look their best for that special occasion.  And she is helping people build their credit.  Everything about this Creative Professional is working toward her Life Goals and helping others along the way.  She calls her Co-workers Family.  Her whole Life she was in situations where she had to prove herself and time and time again she prevailed with her head held high.  Let's support this Leader.  If you are inspired by Zalime Diaz below is a Link to Vote for her to be on the Cover of MAXIM magazine.  It's free to vote and you can vote daily."


                                                                   
                                                                                               Jason Foss
                                                                                               Life Coach
                                                                                               954 743 8670
                                                                                               Jason_foss23@yahoo.com


 "If this blog motivates you in any way please consider becoming one of my Patrons and write in the community section.   Feel free to call me and let me know how I can support you as well."




                                                              https://www.patreon.com/Jasonefoss





                   

4 comments:

  1. What a great interview!! Shows us what a truly great woman Zalime is. Good job Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read!! Inspiring to read about a great leader who has ambition and motivation to chase after her dreams. I applaud your success and have no doubt your future will continue to shine bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great interview Jason did about you. He showed how a driven woman with a plan can achieve her goals.

    ReplyDelete